Why did you become a dance instructor?
I became a dance instructor because I love to dance and I want to inspire as many people as I can to dance.
What is your instructing experience, in terms of years and places you have worked/volunteered?
- Purple Gecko Dance & Martial Arts Academy (my own martial arts and dance school)
- Small Things Dance Collective (working with children at Alder Hey Hospital)
- Female Fitness Academy and Manchester City Council (delivering pre and post-natal classes)
- Warrington Wolves Foundation (after school clubs and over 50's dance classes)
What instructing qualifications do you have?
- Ba Hons Dance Degree from Edge Hill University
- A Level Dance
- Junior Leaders Sports Award in Dance Leaders Certificate
- Grade 6 Ballet
What other relevant qualifications/courses do you have?
- 4th Dan Black Belt Level 4 Karate Instructor
- Grading Officer (karate)
- Level 4 Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Level 3 Exercise to Music
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
What is your favourite dance style?
What do you like to do with your spare time?
I love to dance and I also enjoy Thai Boxing.
If you were a zoo animal, which would you be?
How long have been a PACK Leader?
What is your favourite part of leading The PACK?
Watching children smile while dancing
Tell us a funny story from your time being a PACK Leader.
I turned up to lead a group one morning without make-up on, the following week I turned up with make up on and the PACK Members didn't believe it was the same leader, the PACK even called me by a different name! Moral of the story; always wear make-up ha.